In January 2017, Saturn the hard task-master moved from Scorpio to Sagittarius. Saturn will stay in Sagittarius until January 2020.
During the following periods, Saturn will turn retrograde and return to Scorpio:
- Retrograde dates in 2017 – 21st June to 27th October 2017
- Retrograde dates in 2018 – 19th April 2018 – 6th September 2018
- Retrograde dates in 2019 – 1st May 2019 – 19th September 2019
Who needs to watch out?
- People of Libra Moon Sign (Thula Rasi) heaved a sigh of relief as their sade-sati period came to an end. It is a time for Thula Rasi people to look forward to growth and other positive successes in their lives.
- With this move of Saturn, the vrischika rasi (scorpio moon sign) folks have entered their final phase of sade-sati/ezhare shani.
- The sade-sati for Dhanus Rasi (Sagittarius moon) people has entered the janma shani phase and it will be a difficult 3 years ahead for them.
- The sade-sati has started for makara rasi moon sign folks.
- Arda-Ashtama Shani will begin for Kanya Rasi (virgo moon sign) natives.
- Ashtama Shani for Rishaba Rasi (Taurus moon sign) natives